Thursday, December 20, 2018

Christmas Candlelight Night Tour 2018

A candlelight tour of 26 bloggers’ homes aglow decorated for Christmas at night.  

Merry Christmas, y’all!  It’s that time of year when I officially sign off to soak up lots of time with family until the New Year.

But before I do, I wanted to tell y’all just how thankful I am for all of you as you’ve journeyed along with us this year in our little DIY/decorating adventures.

Christmas Candlelight Night Tour | Dining Room

One of my favorite things about Christmas are the late evenings when the house is quiet and the lights are all glowing and I can simply reflect in the peacefulness.  So I walked through with my camera to try my best in capturing a little bit of it.

I’m joining in with Kristen from Ella Claire Inspired, Courtney from French Country Cottage, and a group of sweet blogger friends for the Christmas Night Home Tour as they all share their homes in the night time glow too. (You can tour them all at the bottom of this post.)

If you’re visiting from my fellow colonial dweller Michael’s home from Inspired by Charm, welcome!

I won’t “talk” much in this post just because there’s something special about seeing Christmas lights in the peaceful quiet.  Although, if I could play “Silent Night” during your tour I would… and maybe hand you a cozy cup of cocoa.

Christmas Candlelight Night Tour | Dining Room Mirror Gallery Wall

Christmas Candlelight Night Tour | Dining Room Mirror Gallery Wall

Christmas Candlelight Night Tour | Dining Room Tablescape

Christmas Candlelight Night Tour | Dining Room

Christmas Candlelight Night Tour | Playroom

Christmas Candlelight Night Tour | Playroom Fireplace Mantel

Christmas Candlelight Night Tour | Living Room and Fireplace

Christmas Candlelight Night Tour | Living Room Candle

Christmas Candlelight Night Tour | Lanterns on hearth

Christmas Candlelight Night Tour | Christmas Tree

Christmas Candlelight Night Tour | Christmas Tree

Christmas Candlelight Night Tour | Christmas Tree

I hope you have the best Christmas yet, friends, and I hope it overflows with love and happiness that will carry you the whole year through in 2019.

“Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace.” – Romans 15:13

You can continue the tour at Lucy’s home over at Craftberry Bush, which is ALWAYS gorgeous!

And you can see the rest of the tour here:

Ella Claire | French Country Cottage | Cherished Bliss | Julie Blanner | Happy Happy Nester

Kelly Elko | Rooms for Rent | Love Grows Wild | Boxwood Avenue | Decor Gold Designs

Maison de Cinq | Craftberry Bush | Zevy Joy | Making Home Base | Inspired by Charm

The Lilypad Cottage | Shabby Fufu | Finding Silver Pennies | Blesser House | Sunny Side Up

Love and hugs, friends!

The post Christmas Candlelight Night Tour 2018 appeared first on Bless'er House.

No comments:

Post a Comment