Saturday, January 26, 2019

Home Style Saturday

It’s the freakin’ weekend, y’all!  I’m doing something rather out of the ordinary today by swapping out my paint brush for my coffee cup to gush over decorating ideas and introduce y’all to a group of sweet blogger friends. (Well, okay, this weekend won’t be totally project-less… you guys know me better than that.)

Every Saturday these ladies host a blog hop called Home Style Saturdays with all kinds of helpful decorating projects and advice, and I’m so thrilled to co-host with them this week.

And if you missed it yesterday, I shared a post I’ve been meaning to write forever!  If you’ve been struggling with figuring out your decorating style, I hope this one helps get you on the right track.

Home Style Saturdays logo

Bless’er House | How to Find Your Decorating Style

decorating style Bless’er House

 

Shabbyfufu | Budget Bathroom Ideas – Luxury Hotel Look

BEFORE Master-Bathroom-Remodeling-Project-Shabbyfufu

So Much Better With Age | Valentine’s Day High Tea Party

high-tea-party-valentines-day

StoneGable | DIY Pine Cone Fire Starters

PINECONE FIRE STARTERS-at-fire pit--stonegableblog

Designthusiasm | 5 Affordable Room Makeovers: How to Update Your Decor

Master Bedroom Ideas: 10 Tips for Creating a Dreamy Updated Retreat - designthusiasm.com

On Sutton Place | DIY Heart Wreath Ideas

Heart Wreath Ideas Valentine's Day

I hope you love these five ladies as much as I do.  I looked up to all of their beautiful blogs and homes so much before I ever started blogging myself.

Now if y’all need me, I’ll be over here painting a door, hanging up some new printable art, and planning something HUGE that I’m dying to tell more about next week.

Are you up to anything creative today?  Or still KonMari-ing?  (Is that a verb? It is now.)

Cheers to Saturday, friends!

The post Home Style Saturday appeared first on Bless'er House.

No comments:

Post a Comment